Search for Homes
Doug Morse is a Principal Broker with the following designations:
- CRS (Certified Residential Specialist)
- ABR (Accredited Buyers Representative)
- GRI (Graduate REALTOR Institute)
- John L Scott Top 1%
- Luxury Portfolio Specialist
- Member of "The Thousand Top Real Estate Professionals" A National recognition of the top 1 half of 1% of over 1,100,000 Realtors nationwide, as advertised by The Wall Street Journal.
Doug began his real estate career in 1990. Doug’s mission is to provide the best and most professional service possible to his clients. He has been a top producing agent in Southern Oregon since 1995. Doug services the following areas through out Southern Oregon and Jackson County:
- Central Point
- Eagle Point
- Rogue River
- Gold Hill
- White City
- Shady Cove
Doug continually stays involved in his community. He is on the Board of Directors for Southern Oregon University and Peoples Bank of Commerce. Doug is a member of Rogue Valley Association of Realtors, and the National Association of Realtors. He is also a life member of the Million Dollar Club. Doug is a member of Jacksonville/Applegate Rotary Club. He is a financial contributor to the John L Scott Earth Angels Foundation which is a Non-Profit organization that supports Southern Oregon community service.
Doug has resided in the Rogue Valley since 1970. He currently lives in East Medford with his lovely wife Tamyra, 2 daughters and son. Doug’s other passion besides Real Estate in Southern Oregon is traveling to Hawaii, golf, hiking & any type of water sports.